Hostdedi has been closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and guidance as issued by government and health authorities. As of yesterday, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a global pandemic with regards to the coronavirus. While our infrastructure and planning is always ready for these types of scenarios we wanted to let you know that we have activated a Virtual Command Center to take additional precautionary measures for our employees so that they can continue to provide the high level of support you’ve come to expect.
Operations are our lifeblood and we are committed to our customers to keep your business online while also keeping our employees safe.
While our offices and data center locations are secure, we’ve implemented several precautionary measures to focus on the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- We have increased the timing of our cleaning protocols for all facilities and are disinfecting high traffic areas daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed along with high traffic areas for use by both customers and employees.
- Employees have been briefed on the importance of maintaining a clean and safe environment and on our communication and action plans regarding COVID-19.
- We have restricted employee travel.
- In addition we have engaged with our suppliers to understand their Pandemic Response plans.
In addition to the above, we’re closely monitoring the health of our employees on a daily basis. If an employee shows any signs of illness, we are encouraging them to seek a medical diagnosis and work from home until cleared by a medical professional or until the symptoms pass. Access to any Hostdedi facility will be closely monitored, and anyone showing symptoms or anyone who has traveled to an area with known high-transmission of COVID-19 may have restricted access.
In the event an outbreak occurs in the area of one of our facilities, we’re prepared to activate our Pandemic Response Plan and do the following:
- Ensure regular digital communication with our customers and employees, including the possibility of increased access restrictions to our facilities.
- Activate minimum on-site staffing levels to provide continuity of our services at a 24/7/365 level and allow non-essential employees to work from home.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available for our on-site employees to continue to safely operate.
- Continue to review guidance from local, state and federal government agencies and implement updated action plans as needed.
At Hostdedi our high level of support and ensuring your business is supported at all times is of the utmost importance to us. The health and safety of our employees is a priority as well, and these plans will help us ensure we’re doing our best to keep both in mind.
As you monitor the situation and consider your own continuity plans, Hostdedi is prepared to help in any capacity needed.
More information on the coronavirus is available here:
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-866-639-2377 or submit a ticket via the portal.
Founded 20 years ago, Hostdedi managed platforms have always provided agencies with the ability to deliver the site experiences their clients expect. Built on the four pillars of speed, security, scalability, and service, our solutions are designed to help your website realize its potential. Visit Hostdedi.net today and see how we can help.