Social selling is a smart choice for an ecommerce webshop. But maintaining inventory levels when you’re selling on multiple platforms can be challenging without the right tools. Enter: Social extensions for your WooCommerce Store.
Social Extensions for WooCommerce
Facebook for WooCommerce
Facebook for WooCommerce allows you to sync WooCommerce products to a Facebook store, buy Facebook and Instagram ads directly on WooCommerce, and engage customers via Facebook Messenger.
Connect your entire catalog to Facebook with a single click and add it to your Facebook Business Page shop by following these steps:
- Download the extension from the Facebook for WooCommerce product page.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Click Configure and read the next section to learn how to set up the plugin.
Pinterest for WooCommerce
Use the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension to connect your store to Pinterest’s 250 million monthly active users. Here are just a few of the many cool features offered by this extension:
- List your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Pinterest in minutes.
- Add new products automatically to your Pinterest boards.
- Every Pin contains a direct link to the product on your website.
- Use the Pinterest tag to track conversions.
- Replace the original product image with the custom one intended for Pinterest.
- Create a Pinterest catalog for advertising.
- Add Pinterest hashtags right from wp-admin.
- Manage all your Pins in one place and sync images, pricing, and product details in real-time.
Installation is simple, but before you get started, you should set up a business account with Pinterest. Once that step is complete, just download the extension and install it by following the steps outlined above or click here for more documentation.
Developed by ThemeSquad, the WooCommerce Instagram extension gives your business an immersive storefront for people to explore your products, turn your Instagram posts into ads for campaigns, and connect with Instagram Shopping.
The other features of this extension include:
- Increase the visibility of your store on Instagram.
- Upload your catalog to Instagram and create shoppable posts and stories.
- Define product hashtags to let people tag their images with them.
- Showcase how your customers are using your products in your store.
- Boost your sales by redirecting your audience to your product pages with just a single click.
To install, simply purchase the extension here, install it, then activate the plugin in your WooCommerce store. After that, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Instagram and connect your store to Instagram. You can find extensive documentation here.
Facebook for WooCommerce is entirely free and comes with 1 year of updates and support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Pinterest for WooCommerce is $79 and comes with 1 year of updates and support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
WooCommerce Instagram is $79 and comes with 1 year of updates and support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Since reaching the significantly larger audiences of Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram is as easy as installing an extension and paying $79 bucks, ecommerce business owners would be crazy not to. But if this seems like too much to deal with, or you just don’t have the time, consider migrating (or starting!) your WooCommerce store to Hostdedi.
Managed WooCommerce Hosting by Hostdedi makes enterprise-level technology accessible to businesses of any size. Sign up for our 14 Day free trial and experience the difference of Managed WooCommerce.
You’ll get 2 weeks to explore a dashboard and site that load ultra fast, with auto scaling and automatic plugin and platform updates built-in, so you can focus on what you do best. Not to mention 24/7/365 support from a team of WooCommerce experts who are happy to walk you through installing the extensions we’ve covered in this article and much more!